Netanyahu: Minimum Humanitarian Aid Must Be Allowed into Gaza to Achieve War Objectives
Latest News

Netanyahu: Minimum Humanitarian Aid Must Be Allowed into Gaza to Achieve War Objectives

SadaNews - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stated this evening, Sunday, that the minimum amount of aid should be allowed into the Gaza Strip to achieve the goals of the war.

This came in statements made by the Israeli Prime Minister during a visit to the Ramon Airbase accompanied by his security minister Israel Katz and Air Force Commander Tomer Bar, according to a statement issued by his office.

Netanyahu said, "We will eliminate Hamas; to achieve this goal, as well as to release our hostages, we are making progress in the fighting and conducting negotiations."

He added, "In any course we choose, we will have to continue to allow the minimum of humanitarian aid to enter," claiming that Israel has "been doing this so far."

While famine and malnutrition have claimed the lives of hundreds of residents in Gaza, Netanyahu mentioned that "the United Nations is making excuses and lying about the State of Israel. It says: ‘We do not allow humanitarian aid to enter,’ we allow them to do so."

Netanyahu, against whom an international arrest warrant has been issued for alleged war crimes in Gaza, noted that “there are safe corridors. They have always existed, but today they have become official.”

He repeated, "We will continue fighting until we achieve all the objectives of our war; until complete victory."

This comes at a time when hospitals in Gaza are suffering from severe shortages of medication and supplies, and a near-total collapse in their diagnostic and therapeutic capacities.

The war has left more than 203,000 martyrs and wounded, most of whom are children and women, along with more than 9,000 missing individuals, in addition to hundreds of thousands of displaced people and famine that has claimed many lives.